Duration: Between 7 and 8 hours.
Maximum number of students: 10 students.
Price: 150 euros.
Photography level: Anyone can join from beginners to professionals. Points to be developed:
- Brief history of the nude in art, ending in nude in photography.
- The body: beyond the canons of beauty, the nude beyond sexuality and eroticism.
- Photography speaks, when does it demand a nude and when not?
- Importance of the nude in photography: the pose.
- Creation of a character: self-portrait or alter ego.
- The taboo in the nude. Relations with the spectator.
- Ethics and the nude: freeing it from hypersexuality
The workshop begins by briefly reviewing the role that the nude has played throughout the history of art, what emotions it has been linked to, who the characters have been, in what type of situations they appear and how they can be interpreted according to the historical stage in which we find ourselves. Finally, we end by talking about the nude in photography, one of the youngest disciplines in the history of art. In this section we ask ourselves what it means that the body is not painted, but portrayed as it is, who has represented the bodies throughout history, what are the most sought-after stereotypes and for what purpose.
IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP SEND AN MAIL TO
11 October 2020
Espai d'art fotogràfic
Carrer del Torn de l'Hospital, 19,