NEW DOCUMENTARY WORKSHOP
Workshop objective (s)
The Workshop aims to show the new photography that is being made in the press known today as New Documentary.
Landscape, portrait and details are the foundations and the construction of a new and interesting way of taking photographs that has a promising future.
What it is and how has it evolved, what type of photography is being implemented and its future. The role of the photographer today and the new ways of broadcasting. Reportage as a social element in times of Social Media. How a project is built and what must be done to sell it and / or publish it. The fundamental edition to tell stories, how to edit our work so that the final result becomes a narrative. Personal edition to publish.
Program / Description
Saturday: Workshop from 10am to 6pm Sunday: Workshop from 10am to 2pm
- Documentary photography yesterday / today
- Current Featured Authors
- New Documentalism
- What to do, how to do it and why
- Structure and planning of a reportage
- Visual narrative and our way of looking.
- Calls for competitions and awards
- The Edition, how we select our own work
- Editing of Student projects * (They must bring an essay, work or reportage of 30/40 images on paper 13x18 +/- A5)
19 & 20 September
Sala Polivalente. Portal del Clot
Avinguda del Trenc d'Alba, 2
Saturday: 10.00h to 18.00h
Sunday: 10.00 h to 14.00h